1. Exit from Standby mode:
Press and hold the power button for 3 to 10 seconds
to wake up from sleep mode. A music sounds and the power button is activated. If there is no activity on your part, the saber automatically returns to standby mode.
2. Switching on and off:
To turn the saber on, press the button once
; to turn it off, hold it down for at least 10 seconds
3. When the sword is lit:
Press the button once to produce a "Clash" sound. Hold the button down for 1 second, the ignition button will flash once. Release the button.
Immediately press the button once to activate the "Clash" lock.
Press again to deactivate the lock.
(Clash Technology): The lightsaber automatically flashes white and makes a sound when it touches the opponent's saber.
4. Color selection : (lightsaber on)
Press and hold the button for 2 seconds, the ignition button will flash twice, then release.
Press and hold the button again to change the color until you get the color you want and then release the button.
Press the button once more to validate and save your color.
5. Sound background selections and volume control: (lightsaber off)
To change the sound font:
When the lightsaber is off, hold the button down for 2 seconds until you hear a confirmation sound. Repeat as many times as necessary to cycle through the sound fonts (3 or 6 depending on the model). Each sound font has a different confirmation sound and a blade effect (Fixed or Flickering/Instable).
To adjust the sound:
When the lightsaber is off, hold down the button for 1 second and release.
The sound changes from "Loud Sound" to "Soft Sound".
Repeat the operation to activate the mute mode.
The "mute" or "silence" mode is confirmed by a "Mute" "Sound Off" or "It's something else" sound, depending on the saber acquired.
6. Battery and Charging:
To recharge your saber you just have to connect the provided usb cable to a 220V > 5V 1A/5A transformer (a phone charger for example) and to connect the other end of the cable to the lightsaber at the right place.
The ignition button lights up until fully charged and then goes out.
For an accelerated charge, we recommend a charger of 2A minimum.
Charging time about 4 hours.
The battery is a Lithium-ion 18650 3.7V battery. It is accessible by unscrewing the main body at the bottom of the saber. See chapter 8. Warning for safety instructions
- Resistant for sporty lightsaber combat against equivalent blade.
- Clash Effect Technology for ultra-realistic lightsaber duels.
- Built-in speaker with up to 6 different sound fonts! Mute mode available.
- 3 blade effects ( Fixed light / Flickering light / Very flickering light).
- Removable blade - use the supplied Allen wrench to tighten the screws on the top of the handle.
- RGB LED: choose your favorite blade color from the available colors!
- 18650 3.7V 2000mah battery
- Connection of two sabers possible via a coupler (not supplied)
This sports lightsaber is not suitable for children under 8 years old
Use of a lightsaber by children should be under adult supervision.
Use it safely and responsibly.
The battery of the saber is a Lithium-ion battery, precautions of uses are to be respected for your safety. The user of the battery agrees to accept the risks and responsibilities of using the battery. The manufacturer and the distributor cannot control the correct use of the battery (charge, discharge, storage, etc...), they cannot be held responsible for damages caused to people and goods.
- Please check the positive and negative poles of the battery before placing it in its housing and fully charge the saber before turning it on.
- Do not immerse the battery in any liquid such as water, sea water or soda.
- Do not use unauthorized chargers to recharge the battery.
- Do not make any repairs or battery changes without contacting us first, otherwise we will not be able to take care of the saber.
- Do not charge the battery near a heat source.
- Do not use a battery with visible signs of damage or deformation.
- Do not disassemble the battery.
- Do not solder anything directly to the battery.
- Avoid any impact on the battery, do not pierce or crush it.
- Keep away from children.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information by email : firstname.lastname@example.org